Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kara's Black Bean Dip

This recipe is straight from my sister-in-law (the one who named this blog), Kara. The family has been talking about it for months, and apparently it's a staple, but we have somehow been in the dark about it. Until today! I tried it tonight and it took my boring quesadilla to a whole new level! I dipped tortilla chips in it and snacked while I was cooking, I smothered my quesadilla with it, I fed it to my 3 year old with his avocado, and then I fed it to my baby with a spoon. Win, win, win, and win.
Ingredients:
1 can black beans (drained but not rinsed)
1/4 C salsa
1.5 tsp crushed garlic OR 2-3 cloves

Directions:
Blend ingredients until smooth in a blender, Magic Bullet, Baby Bullet, Ninja, or whatever blending device you have. So simple, so easy, so good, and good for you! Let us know if you try it?

No comments: