This here was one of those recipes floating around on Facebook that I just knew I had to try! I was NOT disappointed and hope you won't be either!!
(Recipe from here: http://www.tastebook.com/recipes/3043084-White-Chicken-Enchiladas?full_recipe=true)
- You will need:
- 10 soft taco shells
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan
- 2. Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
- 3. In a sauce pan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- 4. Stir in sour cream and chilies, but don't boil it!
- 5. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
- 6. Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese.