I halved this recipe and it was enough to feed three adults and leave a bowl of leftovers :)
- 2 cubes butter
- 1 C flour
- 8 C water and 8 tsp. chicken bouillon OR 8 C chicken broth
- 1/2-1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 1 large bunch broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 pt. whipping cream
- Diced onion
- 1 C diced celery (optional)
- Melt butter, add onion and celery (if used), and cook 5-10 minutes until onion and celery are soft.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Slowly add chicken broth and heat through.
- Add broccoli and simmer 30 minutes.
- Add cheese, stir until melted, add cream, and heat through.