Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Idaho Tacos

I can just hear the wheels in all your heads turning as your thinking, "Did I just read that wrong? Did she type that incorrectly? Surely someone here is confused!" But no my friends. I am really talking about Idaho Tacos. You know a Howe girl would never steer you wrong! Just trust me! Try it once and you will love it! It's quick, it's easy, and it's yummy!



What you'll need:

Potatoes-- enough for your family
1 lb. ground beef
1 packet Lipton Beefy Onion soup mix
Shredded cheese (I use cheddar)
sliced green onion
diced avocado
diced green pepper
salsa
sour cream
ranch dressing
any other toppings you might like

Bake the potatoes until done. In the meantime, brown the ground beef until no longer pink; drain. Add the soup mix and 1/4-1/2 cup water. Simmer until the water is about gone. Now just cut open your potato and top with meat, cheese, and whatever else you choose to go on top. It's just that easy friends! It's the best combination of flavors! Take my word for it and give it a try!!

No comments: