Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Easy Lasagna

I have always loved my mom's homemade lasagna, so I was excited when I got her recipe for it and saw how easy it was. I was even more excited the first time I made it with Nicki's homemade marinara sauce and tasted how delicious it was!

(My lasagna didn't turn out very pretty today, so I stole this image from here.)
32 oz. of your favorite spaghetti/marinara sauce
(I use this one mentioned above!)
10 lasagna noodles, uncooked
1 lb. hamburger, browned and drained
1 C. grated cheddar cheese
1 C. grated mozzarella cheese
16 oz. cottage cheese

*Layer 5 of the noodles in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Layer the meat, half of the spaghetti sauce, cottage cheese, and half of each of the cheeses. Then layer the remainder of the noodles, the rest of the spaghetti sauce, and top with the cheeses. Cover tightly with tinfoil and bake at 350* for 1 hour.

(I halved this recipe and put it in an 8x8 pan for my little family!)


No comments: