Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pepperoni Pasta

This easy recipe will become a favorite with the kids but is still good enough to make even when the husband is home. When Nicki first told me about this recipe, I will admitt I was a little skeptical. But when I made it the first time, Grant and my kids devoured it, and it instantly became a keeper.
What you will need:
1 box spiral pasta
1 jar/2 cups marinara sauce
(my fave is here)
Pepperoni
Olives (optional)
Shredded Cheese

Step 1: Boil the pasta according to package directions.
Drain pasta well
Mix the pasta and sauce together.
Cut olives into chunks
Mix olives into pasta and pour into a casserole dish
Cover the pasta with pepperoni
Cover with cheese (generously). I used chedder and mozzarella but use whatever you have.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 min. or until cheese is melted.



No comments: