Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Heavenly Pieces

Oh. My. Melt in your mouth!

These cookies always remind me of Christmas (I think it's thanks to Elliott's back room Christmas parties)! I decided to make some to take to school tomorrow, soI thought I may as well post them while I was at it! This recipe is from my Aunt Lynette--my mom and all of her sisters have the best recipes!

Beat together:
2 cubes of butter (softened)
3/4 C. Cornstarch
1 C. flour
1/2 C. powdered sugar

Dough should be smooth and creamy

*Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
(More like scrape off teaspoon and then I smoothed the tops of mine a little bit with my fingers)
*Bake at 350* for 13-15 minutes

I made mine fairly small and they puffed up just a little bit.

The bottoms should just be starting to brown when they're done!
The picture doesn't really help.

Frosting:
3 oz. cream cheese (softened)
1 C. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

P.S. My sisters and I may or may not have a small obsession with cream cheese! :)

No comments: