Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes

I got this recipe today from here.  I decided to come home and make it since I knew I had everything I would need.  As soon as it was in the oven my mouth started watering, it smelled so good!  Matt couldn't get enough and even Brynlie gobbled down almost a half of a chicken breast--which is a miracle! 
Mmmmmm.....


 2 tsp. Paprika
1 1/4 tsp. crushed Rosemary leaves
1 tsp. Minced Garlic (I pressed 2 fresh cloves)
1/2 tsp. black pepper (I would use 1/4 next time, it was pretty peppery)
1 tsp. salt
2 Tbs. Olive Oil
4-5 chicken breasts (I used 2 of the huge Costco ones and cut them in half)
1 1/2 lb. red potatoes--cubed

*Mix oil and first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
*Add chicken and potatoes; toss and coat well in oil/spice mixture.
*Arrange potatoes and chicken in a single layer on a foil-lined and greased 9x13 pan.
*Roast in oven at 425 for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked and potatoes are tender, turning potatoes occasionally.

~~Kim

1 comment:

Aimee said...

This recipe is awesome! My kids loved it, and they are soooooooo picky! We'll be making it again for sure.