Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Spinach Artichoke Dip

My friend Hollie is a FABULOUS cook! She shared this recipe with me and Marnie and we just can't get enough. For a Christmas snack I made this at my mom's and they all thought it was heavenly! Here ya go!

(Another lovely cell phone picture)

1 oz. cream cheese
(What? Another recipe with Cream cheese? :D)
1 C. (more or less to your preference) chopped frozen spinach
1 jar marinated artichoke hearts (drained & chopped)
1/2 to 1 C. grated Parmesan cheese (again, depends on your taste)
1 garlic clove crushed
Mayo (like a heaping spoonful or 2)

*Stir together, spread in the bottom of square baking dish.
*Bake on 350 for 20-30 mnutes (until heated through)
*Serve warm (or Michael says cold) with tortilla chips or crackers.

I doubled this recipe at my mom's for a thicker dip and there were about 8 of us.

1 comment:

The Barker Family said...

I've been looking for a recipe for Applebee's spinach artichoke dip. Have you tried it? Just wondering how it compares to your recipe?