Thursday, February 17, 2011

Easy Peasy Chili

This is a super quick and easy chili that I love to make (and it also happens to be very yummy). I am sure there are even better recipes out there, but every one I have ever looked at is super complex and would take way too much time!
You will need:

1 lb. hamburger
1 sm. onion, chopped
2 cans chili beans in sauce
2 cans diced, stewed, or whole tomatoes
1 scant T. chili powder

In an large pot brown hamburger and onion until done. Add beans, tomatoes, and chili powder. Simmer 15-20 minutes. Serve with diced onion, cheese, and sour cream. I always make corn bread with this too, but that's just me. Enjoy!





2 comments:

Kim said...

That sounds goo-ood! Why have I never heard of this before? I'll be puttin' 'er on the menu! Slurp!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Looks delish!!!!

Thanks for visiting my as of late inactive blog. I have been MIA for quite some time but wanted to come by and thank you. Love the idea of your blog and how it's a sisterly effort. Very cool!!!!