Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Symphony Brownies

What would we do without the internet/blogs on which to find new recipes to indulge our cravings and expand our waistlines? I saw these on a blog and the next thing I knew they were in my oven baking for the Superbowl party we went to. They are super rich, but oh-so-divine!


Here's what you need:
1 box of brownie mix
3 King Size Symphony bars
(You can use the ones with or without the nuts and toffee.)

Here's what you'll do:
**Mix brownie mix as per the instructions on the box.
**Pour half of the brownie mix into the bottom of a Pammed 9x13 baking dish.
**Lay the symphony bars on the batter.

**Spread the remaining batter over the candy bars.
**Bake as directed on the box.

Oh. My. Goodness!!!


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Is this Nicki's brownies? I want her recipe.